- Welcome to the 2021 Medical Examiner's Mystery Reading Challenge! Just read a book and submit your first Death Certificate to join. Your goal as Medical Examiner is to issue as many Toe Tags as you can during 2021, by reading murder mysteries and documenting the cause of death of the unfortunate victim(s).
- CHANGE TO TITLE LINKS: Challengers always enjoy reading each other's reviews. Titles on challenge pages have previously been linked to your review (if you wrote one) or to a generic description of the title (if you didn't write one). The Mystillery encourages challengers to write brief reviews of their readings, but the increasing number of submissions is leading to a change in how title links are handled:
This change will take effect going forward. Author and Series listing links are not affected and will continue as usual.
- If you write a review of your book (on Goodreads or a personal webpage/blog), titles will continue to link directly to that review. Nothing changes.
- If you do not write a review, the title will no longer be linked to anything.
- The FAQ (Frequent Autopsy Questions) page was updated June 6 to provide examples of acceptable/non-acceptable names.
- Here is Mystillery Newsletter #10 for June.
- Please visit and follow The Mystillery Blog!
Morgue:Welcome to the Morgue. We have a full staff of 36 competent Medical Examiners ready to examine your mystery readings. You may refer to their autopsy notes by clicking on their clipboard icons. Honorary badges are conferred to autopsy leaders as follows:
- Golden Gurney: Leads all 3 columns - quite difficult, but not impossible
- Silver Scalpel: Leads 2 columns
- Bronze Body Bag: Leads 1 column
Need more challenges?