Welcome to the 2021 Medical Examiner's Mystery Reading Challenge! Your goal as Medical Examiner is to issue as many Toe Tags as you can during 2021, by reading murder mysteries and documenting the cause of death of the unfortunate victim(s). Just read a book and submit your first Death Certificate to join.
15 days remain until the Abra Cadavers game closes for the 2021 season (Sep. 30)
We know you are all anxiously awaiting the unveiling of the great new Mystillery game on October 1. It is only 16 days away! Here is something you can do to prepare! Without revealing too much yet, the game requires submissions of books you have read (since Jan 1 2021) which have numbers in their titles. You can go through your Medical Examiner Clipboard and your Six Shooter Gallery and note down any such titles, so you will be all ready on Day One!
Morgue:Welcome to the Morgue. We have a full staff of 36 competent Medical Examiners ready to examine your mystery readings. You may refer to their autopsy notes by clicking on their clipboard icons.
Honorary badges are conferred to autopsy leaders as follows. Each badge is handed off from person-to-person as earned.
- Groaning Golden Gurney: Most Toe Tags Issued
- Slippery Silver Scalpel: Most Books Read
- Bulging Bronze Body Bag: Most Authors Read
- Squishy Scarlet Sponge: Most recent 400th Toe Tag
- Bent Brass Bone Saw: Most recent 300th Toe Tag
- Floppy Fuschia Forceps: Most recent 200th Toe Tag
- Lavender Lab Coat: Most recent 100th Toe Tag
Need more challenges?