A Comparison Study of the Learning Effectiveness of
Computer Aided Instruction vs. Classroom Lecture
|by Rick Mills|
- The company still exists, but its name changed several times after the study occurred - from NESLAB Instruments, Inc., to Thermo NESLAB, to Thermo Electron Temperature Control Division, to Thermo Electron Control Technologies Division.
- In Chapter 1: Introduction: Limitations: The citation reading "American Society for Training and Development, 1997" should read "Training Industry Trends, 1997".
- Sept. 4, 2002: Updated the links on the reference list.
- Oct. 28, 2002: As of this date, I am no longer employed by this company. I resigned to accept a position with The Spurwink Institute.
- Mar. 26, 2003: Updated the links on the reference list. Removed outdated contact information in Appendix A, linked it back my home page instead. Added location maps for the Northern Marianas Islands and the Marshall Islands to dedication page. Changed underlying HTML in all tables to conform to standards for better accessibility by persons with disabilities (content did not change). Changed color scheme on all pages to brown/sand.
- Feb 11 2004: Updated the links on the reference list.
|home||©2001 Rick Mills|