- North Interchange Track 20: Amtrak Downeaster
- North Interchange Track 21: Northern regional train with incoming interchange traffic
- Davis station: one F7 and one coach if running full schedule. Remove these is running freight-only schedule.
- Pamola siding: clear.
- Cape Ann station: one coach and one cafe
- Kenton Yard Track 13: Two locomotives
- Kenton Yard: Caboose available
- Kenton Spur: incoming interchange remaining from last session
- South Interchange Track 10: The Acadian: F7, tavern, coach, dome
- South Interchange Track 11: BM/Conrail with incoming interchange traffic
- All interchange blocks (10, 11, 20, 21) set to neutral.
- All Train Order Signals (at Towers PT and ST) set to Proceed.
- Check for Train Orders. Roll 1 die. Result of 1-4 indicates set corresponding Train Order Signal to Stop. Result of 5-6 indicates no action.
- All mainline tracks clear.
- Sound system on
- Master Switch on, all block signals showing red
Revised Oct 31 2019