- Scale: HO
- Size: 14 x 20 feet, around the walls E-shape
- Benchwork: 2" Styrofoam in boxed sections.
- Height above floor: 51"
- Setting: 1981
- Track plan: point-to-point with two staging areas
- Track: Code 100 flextrack
- Minimum radius: approx. 24" (mainline) and 20" (industrial spurs)
- Turnouts: #6 (mainline) with some #4 on industrial spurs
- Ruling grades: 3% between Kenton Juntion and Pamola
- Control: DC block control, two cabs on rollaround control stands
- Blocks: 24
- Sound system: CD with mp3 tracks in a DVD player
- Build began: January 2012
Home Revised Aug 1 2014