- Remove locos/cars from both interchange tracks, set aside for now (do not return to rack yet). Well cars remain on rails, swap out containers for new ones.
- Perform signal test. Set all blocks to A, power up, check that all signals show green.
- While interchange tracks are clear, extra trains may be operated as needed.
- Fill South interchange track. Select new cars from Southern shelves of storage rack using 2 dice* to select tray and car. Select 3 or 4. Test each car on 3% track, prior to placing onto interchange track.
- Fill North interchange track in same manner, using cars from Northern shelves of rack.
- Top off Davis Yard classification tracks as needed (tracks 5,6,7 should have a minimum of 2 cars each). Select cars from Home shelves of storage rack.
- Rotate regional power/caboose on south interchange track (BM > Conrail > Leasers > CP)
- Rotate regional power/caboose on north interchange track (MEC > BAR > Rockland > Seacoast > CN)
- Place old cars which came off layout into storage rack.
- Advance waybills around layout, except Kenton Spur (which has new arrivals).
* When rolling 2 dice, rolling a 10 is read as "1". Rolling 11 or 12 is invalid, reroll.