FUMC home >
Christian Education Committee >
Minutes, Nov 6 2016
Minutes, Nov. 6 2016
- In attendance: Rick and Kathy Mills, Jill Miltner, Jennifer Mayotte, Robert and Corin Molinaro, Michelle Pyrich, Erin Kelly.
- Opening reading and prayer The book of the Law is lost and found - 2 Kings 22:8 (Rick Mills)
- Youth Group (Corin Molinaro): the October Harvest Party was a success. Members will help at the Holiday Fair 11/19. December will feature a lock-in and Christmas party, then preparations will begin for Italian Night, which occurs 2/11/17. Only one seating will be necessary at Italian night this year, due to Hurd Hall being more spacious following the recent renovations.
- Media Center (Marianne Gustafson): I won't be able to make the meeting because I am the secretary for worship committee and we are having our meeting after church. I don't have any news about the library. We'll be getting it ready to use for the holiday fair but that's it to report.
- Boy Scouts (Jill Miltner): Will re-charter this month. All activities are going very well, and the year will be ending on a high note.
- Sunday School (Robert Molinaro and Michelle Pyrich): Robert reported children are enjoying chapel time; he is placing emphasis on music at this time, but is also seeking othersŐ input for activities. Michelle reported she will be e-mailing families about the Christmas pageant, which occurs 12/18.
- Strategic Planning (Michelle Pyrich): See the Strategic Planning document.
- Old Business: none
- New Business: none
- Next Meeting: Dec. 11 2016; 11:30 AM
Agenda and minutes for all meetings are online at http://rickmillsproject.com/ced